The Wifi module includes two types of topologies: Infra and Adhoc. To illustrate the topology of a wireless network, you must first understand two basic concepts: 1: AP, which is a wireless access point. It is the creator of a wireless network and the central node of the network. The wireless router used in a typical home or office is an AP. 2: STA sites, each connected to a wireless network terminal (such as laptops, PDAs and other user devices that can be networked) can be called a site.
Based on the AP's basic wireless network (Infra): Infra: also known as the basic network, is created by the AP, a number of STAs join the wireless network, this type of network is characterized by the AP is the center of the entire network, in the network All communications are forwarded through the AP.
2. Ad hoc network based on ad hoc network: Adhoc: also known as ad hoc network, which consists of only two or more STAs. There is no AP in the network. This type of network is a loose structure. All STAs in the network can communicate directly.
3. Security mechanism: This module supports multiple wireless network encryption methods, which can fully guarantee the secure transmission of user data, including: WEP64/WEP128/ TKIP/CCMP(AES) WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK.
4. Fast networking: This module supports fast networking by specifying the channel number. In the usual wireless networking process, all current channels are automatically scanned first to search for the destination AP-created (or Adhoc) network to be connected. This module provides the parameters for setting the working channel. Under the condition that the channel of the known destination network is located, the working channel of the module can be directly specified, thereby achieving the purpose of speeding up the networking.
5. Address Binding: This module supports the function of binding the destination network BSSID address in the networking process. According to the 802.11 protocol, different wireless networks may have the same network name (ie SSID/ESSID), but must correspond to a unique BSSID address. The illegal intruder can connect the STAs in the network to the illegal AP by establishing a wireless network with the same SSID/ESSID, thereby causing the network to leak. By binding the BSSID address, STAs can be prevented from accessing the illegal network, thus improving the security of the wireless network.
6. Wireless roaming: This module supports wireless roaming based on 802.11 protocol. Wireless roaming refers to expanding the coverage of a wireless network. A plurality of APs jointly create a wireless network with the same SSID/ESSID. Each AP is used to cover different areas, and STAs accessing the network can be based on The location selection signal has the strongest AP access, and automatically switches between different APs as the STA moves.
7. Flexible parameter configuration: 1. Based on serial port connection, use configuration management program 2. Based on serial port connection, use HyperTerminal program under Windows 3. Based on network connection, use IE browser program 4. Based on wireless connection, use configuration management program.
8. As the core module of the integrated intelligent hardware solution, it helps traditional manufacturers to complete the transformation of traditional hardware with faster iteration speed, while reducing the overall development cost and rapid transformation. I believe that this smart home speed development solution covers five aspects of a complete smart home product: hardware, embedded systems, cloud services, data analysis and APP applications. Their target users mainly include large and small home appliances, LED manufacturers, kitchen and bathroom appliances.