Quectel UC20 is a powerful UMTS/HSPA+ module offering maximally 14.4Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink data rates. The module is designed to provide customers with global network coverage on the connectivity of UMTS/HSPA+, and it is also fully backward compatible with the existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks.
Its compact profile of 29.0mm × 32.0mm × 2.5mm in cost optimized SMT form factor and high integration level enables integrators and developers to easily design their applications and truly benefit from the module's multi-functionality, low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LCC package is ideally suited for large-scale manufacturing which has strict requirements for cost and efficiency.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functions (such as USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows CE, Linux, Android/eCall/GNSS) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as automotive applications, smart metering, tracking systems, security solutions, routers, wireless POS terminals, mobile computing devices, PDAs and tablet PCs.
● Worldwide UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any location
● High-quality data and image transmission even in harsh environment
● Primary and diversity receive paths are designed for equivalent noise-figure performance
● Robust mounting and interfaces
● Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
Q.1. What's your advantages?
Q.2.What's your warranty?
-It’s one year for the warranty period from the goods deliver to customer.
Q.3.What are the payment terms you can accept?
-We accept T/T, Paypal, Payoneer.
Packing and Delivery:
Q.4:Is it possible to use standard USB to supply power for the module?
The output current of standard USB interface is max.500mA, which does not meet the peak current demand of GPRS module. If USB interface is required to supply power for the module, you can operate like below:
1) Use AT+QGPCLASS to set the GPRS level to 8. This command will take effect after next restart of the module. There is only one uplink slot when the GPRS level is 8.
2) Connect two 2200uF capacitors with low ESR value to VBAT pin and keep them close to the module.
3) It is recommended that the VBAT voltage should be adjusted between 4.2V and 4.5V which can prevent the module from working abnormally due to the voltage drop of VBAT.
4) Test the module under the weak signal environment (such as CSQ value is less than 14). If the module works properly, it indicates that USB interface can supply power for the module.