Kingdom-tech brings to market components and M2M solutions for the IoT products from reputable brands. For all selling products, we provide complete technical support, including documentation, firmware etc. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need any help. We will reply you within 1- 24 hours.
M66 is an ultra-small quad-band GSM/GRPS module using LCC castellation packaging on the market. Based on the latest 2G chipset, it has the optimal performance in SMS & Data transmission and audio service even in harsh environment. The ultra-compact 15.8mm × 17.7mm × 2.3mm profile makes it a perfect platform for size sensitive applications.
M66 adopts surface mount technology, making it an ideal solution for durable and rugged designs. The low profile and small size of LCC package makes sure M66 can be easily embedded into size-constrained applications, and provides reliable connectivity with applications. This kind of package is ideally suited for large-scale manufacturing which has strict requirements for cost and efficiency.
The compact form factor, low power consumption and extended temperature make M66 a best choice for M2M applications such as wearable devices, automotive, industrial PDA, personal tracking, wireless POS, smart metering, telematics, and more.
● Extremely compact quad-band GSM/GPRS module
● Easier soldering process with LCC package
● Power consumption as low as 1.3mA
● Support Voice, Bluetooth, QuecFOTATM and Quectel OpenCPU functions
● Embedded powerful Internet service protocols, multiple Sockets & IP addresses
850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz
850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz
Dual SIM Dual Standby
CE/ Anatel/ ICASA/ UCRF/ Bluetooth/ DoC/ CE(RED)
Q1: Are your products original?
Yes, our products are 100% original.
Q.2:How does your factory to control the quality?
We are always adhering to the principle that quality is the core from the production to shipping.
Q.3:What are the main export countries?
Our products are sold worldwide. The main market is in Europe.
Q.4. What's your advantages?
Q.5.Do you have the MOQ?
-No MOQ is required.
Q.6.What's the normal leadtime for the products?
Q.7: In which cases will module respond CLOSED?
Module will respond CLOSED in the following three conditions:
1. TCP connection is closed by the server.
2. If module still cannot receive ACK from server after re-trying to transmit data to the server for 12 times, it will automatically close TCP connection and respond CLOSED.
3. TCP connection might be interrupted and module will respond CLOSED due to the abnormality of network.
Packing and Delivery: