Kingdom-tech is a very cooperative company which offers the best products, service and prices. And we’re expecting long-term cooperation relationship with you.
MC60 is a quad-band full-featured GSM/GPRS module using LCC castellation package. With an extensive set of Internet protocols (TCP, UDP, PPP, FTP, HTTP and SSL), it has integrated the GNSS technology for satellite navigation. Based on the latest 2G chipset, it has the optimal performance in SMS & data transmission as well as audio service even in harsh environments. It features Dual SIM Single Standby function.
MC60 module integrates both GPRS and GNSS engines in one compact and low profile SMT package. It supports EPOTMtechnology which provides predicted Extended Prediction Orbit to speed up TTFF without need of extra server. Based on EPO data, QuecFastFix Online function further reduces TTFF in cold start, making cold start TTFF comparable to that in hot start. EASYTM (Embedded Assist System) technology is also supported. It enables the GNSS engine to achieve a very fast first fix when there is no enough satellite information. MC60 additionally supports working in proven AlwaysLocate™ and GLP (GNSS Low Power) modes, which ensure great positioning accuracy while with very-low power consumption. The built-in LNA provides the module with improved RF sensitivity and exceptional acquisition/tracking performance even in weak signal areas.
The compact form factor, great positioning performance, low power consumption and dual (U)SIM card interfaces make MC60 the best choice for a wide range of M2M applications, such as automotive, telematics, wearable device, asset tracker, pet tracker, and so on.
● Ultra compact size: 18.7 × 16.0 × 2.1mm
● Multi navigation constellation: GPS/ GLONASS/ QZSS
● GNSS receiver channels: 99 acquisition/ 33 tracking channels
● Powerful AGPS functions: Autonomous AGPS EASYTM / Offline AGPS EPOTM / Online AGPS QuecFastFix
● Built-in LNA for better GNSS sensitivity (-167dBm@Tracking): able to use passive GNSS antenna without the need of any extra LNA
● Enhanced GNSS features: SDK command/ AIC/ LOCUS/ GLP
● GSM quad-band: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz
● Multi internet protocols: TCP/ UDP/ PPP/ HTTP/ FTP/ SSL
● Support Voice, SMS, QuecFOTATM , DSSS, OpenCPU
● Support Bluetooth V3.0: SPP & HFP-AG profiles
Q.1. What's your advantages?
Q.2.What's your warranty?
-It’s one year for the warranty period from the goods deliver to customer.
Q.3.What are the payment terms you can accept?
-We accept T/T, Paypal, Payoneer.
Packing and Delivery:
Q.4: What is the impact if many modules work simultaneously and the antennas of modules are very close to each other?
1. If the antennas of modules are too close to each other, it will bring EMI interference within the antennas, which will result in the decline in the signal quality and the raise of BER, and cause long time connection or connection failure issue. It is suggested that the distance between each antenna should be more than 20cm.
2. If many modules are working simultaneously, it could cause some modules unable to register to network due to lack of base station resources. It is recommended to use QuecScan/QuecLock function to lock different modules at different frequencies. For Details, you can refer to <GSM_QuecCell_AT_Commands_Manual>. Also, you can use SIM cards of different operators if possible.