Kingdom-tech brings to market components and M2M solutions for the IoT products from reputable brands. For all selling products, we provide complete technical support, including documentation, firmware etc. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need any help. We will reply you within 1- 24 hours.
EC20 series is a new generation of Quectel LTE module.it delivers 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates and is fallback compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UC20 module in the compact and unified form factor, providing a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from UMTS/HSPA+ to LTE.A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as CPE, router, data card, rugged tablet, automobile, security and industrial PDA.
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Compact SMT form factor ideal for small end products with tight space and extended operating temperature range
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
● Simple migration from 3G to 4G with a flexible and scalable platform
B1/ B3/ B8
B38/ B39/ B40/ B41
CCC/ SRRC/ NAL
Q1: Are your products original?
Yes, our products are 100% original.
Q.2:How does your factory to control the quality?
We are always adhering to the principle that quality is the core from the production to shipping.
Q.3:What are the main export countries?
Our products are sold worldwide. The main market is in Europe.
Q.4. How to enable hot-swap function of SIM card?
1. Ensure that the SIM_PRESENCE pin of module has been connected.
2. Enable the SIM card detection function by AT command.
AT+QSIMSTAT=1 // Enable SIM inserted status report
AT+QSIMDET=1,1 or AT+QSIMDET=1,0 // Enable SIM card presence detection
When SIM card is pulled out or plugged in, module will immediately respond:
+QSIMSTAT:1,0 or +QSIMSTAT:1,1
Packing and Delivery: