Kingdom-tech is a trade company which are authorized Huawei and Quectel modules. We also have our own R&D team to do design and proposals for you. And we have the cooperate factory to do manufacture as well.
Quectel EC25 is a series of LTE Cat 4 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 11 LTE technology, it delivers 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates. Designed in the compact and unified form factor, EC25 is compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UC20 module and multi-mode LTE EC20/EC21 module, which allows for flexible migration among them in design and manufacturing.EC25 contains 10 variants: EC25-E, EC25-EU, EC25-EC, EC25-A, EC25-V, EC25-AF, EC25-AU, EC25-AUT, EC25-AUTL and EC25-J. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
● LTE category 4 module optimized for M2M and IoT applications
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: supports DFOTA*, eCall* and DTMF
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication system
Q.1: How long can it be shipped after payment?
We can ship within 1-5 working days after payment if we have the stock . If not, it depends on the lead time. Please contact us for the detailed timeline.
Q.2: About the sample what is the cost of transportation?
The freight depends on weight, packing size and your country or province region, and the express company, etc.
Q.3: How to control quality?
All of products are 100% inspected before shipping. We have FAE team, Huawei team, Quectel team to support any technical problems.
Q.4:How to set the caller ID and the Connected Line Identification Presentation (CLIP)?
1. You can use AT+CLIP=1 to present the calling line. And you can set AT+QCLIP=1 to present the string type corresponding to the entry saved in the phone book.
2. You can use AT+COLP=1 to present the connected line. And you can set AT+QCOLP=1 to present the string type corresponding to the entry saved in the phone book.
AT+CPBW=1,"02151082965",129,"QUECTEL" //write phonebook entry
AT+QCLIP=1 // present the string type corresponding to the entry saved in the phonebook
AT+CLIP=1 //calling line identification enabled
+CLIP: "02151082965",129,"",,"QUECTEL",0 // “QUECTEL” will be presented
AT+QCOLP=1 // present the string type corresponding to the entry saved in the phonebook
AT+COLP=1 //connected line identification enabled
+COLP: "02151082965",129,"",0,"QUECTEL" // “QUECTEL” will be presented
Packing and Delivery: