Kingdom-tech is always reply to customers’ questions at first time, and offers the best products and prices.
Quectel EC21 is a series of LTE category 1 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. It features cost-effective, low power LTE connectivity, and delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 10Mbps downlink and 5Mbps uplink. These make EC21 an ideal solution for numerous IoT applications that are not reliant on high speed connectivity but still require the longevity and reliability of LTE networks.
EC21 is compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UC20 module and multi-mode LTE EC20/EC25 module in the compact and unified form factor. It contains 11 variants: EC21-E, EC21-EU, EC21-EC, EC21-A, EC21-V, EC21-AU, EC21-AUT, EC21-AUV, EC21-J, EC21-KL and EC20-CEL. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can easily migrate from LTE to 2G or 3G network.
● Cost-effective, lower-power LTE connectivity optimized for broadband IoT applications
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: supports DFOTA*, eCall*, QuecLocator and DTMF
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
B2/ B4/ B12
B2/ B4/ B5
FCC/ PTCRB/ AT&T/ IC/ ROGERS
Q. 1: Do you have stock ?
For Huawei Modules, most of the modules, we have stock. We can make delivery immediately if it is in stock.
Q. 2: Are you manufactory or trade company?
We are trade company which are authorized Huawei and Quectel modules. We also have our own R&D team to do design and proposals for you. And we have the cooperate factory to do manufacture as well.
Q.3:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Shenzhen city, Guangdong province,China. You can fly to Shenzhen airport and we are looking forward to your coming . Please kindly contact us if you need any help for the visiting.
Q.4: What reasons can cause the module not to register to the network after powering on?
1. Use AT+CPIN to check whether module can recognize the SIM card or not.
2. Check whether the SIM card is out of service or not.
3. Use AT+QBAND and AT+CFUN to check the working band and working mode of the module respectively.
4. Use AT+CSQ to check whether the RF signal is normal or not.
5. Use AT+GSN to check whether the IMEI number of the module is legal or not. Some customers may change the IMEI number, which causes network in some areas to regard this changed IMEI number as illegal and forbid the module to register to the network.
Packing and Delivery: