Kingdom-tech provide Communication modules 2G,3G LTE range of M2M applications, We offer High Quality Global Standards. All of our modules undergoes an extensive and restrict testing and quality control procedure, ensuring each item on sale meets global quality standards.
BC95-G is a high-performance NB-IoT module which supports multiple frequency bands of B1/B3/B8/B5/B20/B28 with extremely low power consumption. The ultra-compact 23.6mm × 19.9mm × 2.2mm profile makes it a perfect choice for size sensitive applications. Designed to be compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS M95 module in the compact and unified form factor, it provides a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from GSM/GPRS to NB-IoT networks.
BC95-G adopts surface mounted technology, making it an ideal solution for durable and rugged designs. The low profile and small size of LCC package allow BC95-G to be easily embedded into space-constrained applications and provide reliable connectivity with the applications. This kind of package is ideally suited for large-scale manufacturing which has strict requirements for cost and efficiency.
Due to compact form factor, ultra-low power consumption and extended temperature range, BC95-G is the best choice for a wide range of IoT applications, such as smart metering, bike sharing, smart parking, smart city, security and asset tracking, home appliances, agricultural and environmental monitoring, etc. It is able to provide a complete range of SMS and data transmission services to meet client-side demands.
● Compact-sized multi-band NB-IoT module
● Ultra-low power consumption
● Super high sensitivity
● LCC package makes it easy for large volume manufacturing
● Compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS module, easy for future upgrading
● Embedded with abundant Internet service protocols
● Fast time-to-market: Reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
Q.1:How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. Please kindly contact us for more details.
Q.2:What are the main export countries?
Our products are sold worldwide. The main market is in Europe.
Q.3:How does your factory to control the quality?
We are always adhering to the principle that quality is the core from the production to shipping.
Q.4: What are the differences between text mode and PDU mode?
There are two modes for SMS, Text mode and PDU mode.
1. When using text mode, it is needed to configure some parameters via AT commands like AT+CMGF, AT+CSCS and AT+CSMP.
2. When using PDU mode, you need to include all of the parameters like MS center number, receiver’s number and the validity into one PDU string.
Packing and Delivery: